Saturday, December 20, 2008

We're going to meet with Carla!!!

I spoke with Carla again on Thursday, and we are going to meet with her today to start our paperwork while I am off! We went ahead and started collecting some things that we knew we would need, but there are several things that require that we have forms to be filled out. I can start on that while I am off from work!

The board met Thursday night, and my email simply said that David and Pepper would follow up with a phone call. Emily said that a new policy at the company required a post-application interview, and since we were out of town, ours would be done by phone. I don't know when they will call, but I would guess Monday or Tuesday. We'll see! We will be out of town Monday, so I will see how all of that goes. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: