I LIKE CARLA!!!! I don't know what it is about her, but I REALLY like her! She was great in the initial interview, and I am ready now for the homestudy! It is going to cost us a little more than we had hoped, but it will be worth it. I know it will, and God will provide! He has provided everything!
So....now we get started on MORE paperwork! lol This time, it is for her, and we will get it completed and turned in to her as soon as possible. She told us to enjoy our holiday, and I am supposed to call her on the 29th and schedule our home visit! She wants to visit us while I am off for Christmas so I don't have to worry about it after I go back to school! That was SO NICE of her! David was great, and Jay was really comfortable with her too! (She was a Delta girl, so she spoke his language! lol) We had a wonderful visit, and I am actually looking forward to her stopping by now!!!! YAY!!!!
Thank you so much for your prayers, and keep praying!!! Don't forget to sign the guest book too! I like reading what you have to say like you like reading what I have to say! hahahaha
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Open House this Saturday, June 21st
18 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment