They got our paperwork!!!! I spoke with Emily tonight and she said our application was on her desk this morning when she got in! They are reviewing it, and the board of directors will meet this week to decide if we will be approved.
In the meantime, I spoke with Carla Proctor today, and I really like her! I can't wait to meet her! Depending on the ice tonight, we will probably meet sometime this week. She said it could take up to 90 days to complete all of the paperwork, but we have some connections we might can use, so it might not take us as long. It isn't going to be quite as expensive as we thought it would, so that is good too!!! God is really looking out for us.
Now, despite all of that, it is still hard to deal with. I know it seems like things are moving in a positive direction, but it is still extremely overwhelming and emotional. There are so many places that something could go wrong, and that is scary. It is very obvious that God has His hand on all of this, so we are praying for smooth sailing! Please keep praying for us! There are good days and bad days, and all in all....I'm just ready to be done with all of it! We've been doing this for 7 years, and we're emotionally drained. It's scary to get our hopes up and know that disappointment could be around the corner. We've done that a LOT!
Thanks so much for keeping up with us! Please keep praying for us, and for our friends, Jeff and Kim! Much love and hopefully more wonderful things again soon!!!!
Open House this Saturday, June 21st
18 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment