I know I haven't posted in a while, and I'm sorry! We've had a lot going on over the holiday! Jay and David got to see UT BEAT Kentucky in Fulmer's last home game!!! GO VOLS! And of course, I've done a lot of shopping, working, getting children's stuff ready for Christmas and getting cheerleaders ready for competition! Yay! The house is decorated though, and not much shopping left to do!
Now, adoption update! We are still looking for a social worker. Everything else is done. We will print everything off and sign and send it in this weekend. We are still looking at Carla Proctor, so please continue to pray for her and us. We are also looking at someone new. Jay's mom (Gloria) has a friend that is an AMAZING social worker. Gloria speaks VERY highly of her. She has given her a call, and I will hopefully hear from her tomorrow. She might know of some other social workers in our area that can complete this for us, or she might do it herself. Either way, it is a step in the right direction. Everything should be in before Christmas! This is our gift to each other as a family....the addition of a new family member! What an awesome gift!
Please keep this whole process in your prayers as we try to finalize all of the beginning stages. While you are praying, please continue to remember Jeff and Kim! They have moved up on the list, have a BEAUTIFUL nursery just waiting, and are continuing to patiently (sometimes...lol....it's HARD!!!) wait on God to send their child. Also, please pray for my friend Beth, who had an attack tonight and is in the emergency room. They are thinking maybe gallbladder, but they are supposed to keep me updated!
Thanks for the prayers, and I'll add more again soon!!!!
Open House this Saturday, June 21st
18 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment