
Isn't this cute?!? The cheerleaders went Christmas caroling and got their pictures made with my grandmothers at the Assisted Living Home. That's my MeeMaw on the left and my Grandmother on the right! They were so happy!
We had a WONDERFUL Christmas! I hope you all did too! We are now busy getting everything put away and trying to get our house back in order! lol I LOVE Christmas, and I love decorating for it! The only problem is taking it all down! lol lol That isn't as much fun, and it makes a HUGE mess! hahaha
I am loving being off, and I am getting a lot done! That's helpful! I call Carla on Monday to schedule our appointment for our homestudy. It should go wonderfully, but we always appreciate your prayers! We have been able to get a lot of our paperwork done, and Jay has been able to get some of the police clearance stuff done a little faster than normal because he has friends in good places! Thank goodness!
We are also still waiting for our follow up phone interview with Embraced by Grace. The board met over a week ago, but we haven't had the follow up interview yet. I'm sure it is because of Christmas. lol I just want to make sure we are clear with them for the adoption!!! I'm sure all is fine, but.......it's always in the back of my head.
Anyway, just keep praying! We are still excited, but there are lots of things that are still hard! It's hard to understand unless you've been there, but there are still things that are difficult. You guys praying for us and checking in on us are making that much easier!!!! We love y'all!!!! I'll let you know as soon as I talk to Carla and/or hear from EBG!!!
I am loving being off, and I am getting a lot done! That's helpful! I call Carla on Monday to schedule our appointment for our homestudy. It should go wonderfully, but we always appreciate your prayers! We have been able to get a lot of our paperwork done, and Jay has been able to get some of the police clearance stuff done a little faster than normal because he has friends in good places! Thank goodness!
We are also still waiting for our follow up phone interview with Embraced by Grace. The board met over a week ago, but we haven't had the follow up interview yet. I'm sure it is because of Christmas. lol I just want to make sure we are clear with them for the adoption!!! I'm sure all is fine, but.......it's always in the back of my head.
Anyway, just keep praying! We are still excited, but there are lots of things that are still hard! It's hard to understand unless you've been there, but there are still things that are difficult. You guys praying for us and checking in on us are making that much easier!!!! We love y'all!!!! I'll let you know as soon as I talk to Carla and/or hear from EBG!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment