Carla just left. We had a wonderful visit! She is so laid back and easy to talk to! She has to come back because we didn't get to cover everything, so January 12th we will finish our conversation! lol She covers EVERY base, and wants details on EVERY date and time! lol Some of them were hard to remember!
Anyway, she makes me very at ease, and I enjoy talking to her. She said she doesn't have all of our paperwork, but she sees nothing so far that would keep us from being approved through her!!! YAY!!! Of course, she isn't finished, so she said she can't make any promises. She still needs to look at finances and back ground checks, but those should all be fine. We aren't rich, but we haven't filed bancruptcy or anything, so she thought we'd be fine.
David contacted me today as well, and he and Pepper should be called Friday! That should get the ball rolling with them as well!!! I am SO EXCITED! But...still trying to be patient! I'm having an easier time with the excited part! lol
Thank you so much for your prayers and comments! I LOVE hearing from you guys and knowing that you are checking up on us! We really appreciate you all!
In the meantime, I have 2 other prayer requests for you praying warriors! Dr. Juanita Thompson is our assistant principal at school, and her mother passed away today. In addition, Carla Shaw, my booster club president for cheer lost her grandmother this week. Lots of death, and it makes me sad. Please remember their families as they deal with their loss.
Happy New Year!!!!
Open House this Saturday, June 21st
18 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment