Ok.....I got an email from David Wooten at Embraced by Grace, and we were unanimously voted in as clients this week! We have to finish little details for our homestudy and we are ready to go! I am SO EXCITED!!!!
I know David didn't know it, but that word UNANIMOUSLY was a HUGE word for me. See....God knows me!!! lol If there is ANY doubt, I start becoming doubtful. He didn't realize that word was going to be so important to me, but it really was. I was unanimously voted in as part time Children's Minister at our church, and that was huge because I was so nervous about making sure we were in God's will. That was my confirmation because nobody was unanimously voted in before or after me. I didn't think it would be a big deal with this one, but when he said it, it was like this calm came over me that I can't explain.
GOD IS ALL OVER THIS!!! I know it is going to be amazing, and I am SUPER PUMPED about what He is doing for us! Thanks for your prayers, and please keep praying! We want this to be quick and painless! lol We really just want our child, but the quick and painless part sure would be cool!!! lol
We love you guys!!!
Open House this Saturday, June 21st
18 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment