Monday, January 12, 2009

Homestudy

Well, the 2nd part of the homestudy went well! lol Now....we're headed into overtime with a 3rd part! lol She didn't finish again today. So....she and I will talk tomorrow and we will schedule a time to finish. We won't make the January 20th deadline because of all of the delays, so we will carry over into February.

Now, satan is REALLY doing some things to test our faith, and it is starting to make me nervous. My heart has been with Jeff and Kim all day! I can't even imagine what they are going through, and it is a really scary place where they are. In addition, the reason Carla had to leave early today is because she had a birthmother that called and wanted her baby back and she had to go get the baby. Do you even KNOW what kind of a horrible experience THAT would be? Actually getting the baby, and having someone take it away from me? I don't know if I could do it. I don't know about all of this!!! It is really scary! I knew this, but everything was going so well. We have to keep faith. God has His hand on this, an He will protect us.

I just know we've wanted a baby for almost 7 years now. If something goes wrong, you will have to put me in a straight jacket. I can't handle all of that disappointment on top of all of the disappointment we've already had. It is VERY overwhelming.

We've almost finished all of our paperwork, and we have to just go get the fingerprinting done (which we are going to try to do Monday when we are both off) and we have to get physicals (which we are both going to do this week). Then, we are finished with all of this, and as soon as she is done with her questions, she will write and we will be done. Please continue to pray for God to strengthen us. This has all been very overwhelming today.

On an up note.....I have AMAZING assistant coaches with cheerleading that covered EVERYTHING for me today, and didn't even make me come back when I was done! I was able to finish a lot of paperwork because of that, and I am very thankful to them!

Please continue to pray for Jeff and Kim. They need strength, guidance and wisdom right now. I pray God will give them that!!! They need a new direction, and right now they are so tired and upset, they don't know which way to go.

No comments: