Monday, January 19, 2009

FINAL HOMEVISIT?!?!

Maybe? lol I have grown to LOVE Carla, but I am really tired of having to continue with the homestudy! lol This time, she will be meeting us at the school because David is the only one she has left to interview. She will get to hear me yell at the cheerleaders I guess. I hope that doesn't mess anything up! lol They'd best be good tomorrow so I don't have to yell much!!! hahahaha

All of our paperwork is finished for Carla, and Jay gets his physical tomorrow and mine was done today. That pretty much completes EVERYTHING! I think she even knows where my secret birthmark is! lol (Ok...don't ask...I don't really have one! hahaha)

I did hear from Emily today, and PRAISE THE LORD, we will STILL be voted on tomorrow night at the board meeting, even though our homestudy isn't complete. This means we are WELL on our way! (You know me....constantly with mental pictures!!! It's like we've finally made it through town and we are hitting the interstate on our journey!!! I love that part!)

Keep praying for Jeff and Kim, but she has sounded better this week than she has since everything happened! She did a phone interview this week with Embraced by Grace and they are renewing their homestudy! She has some hope again!!! Thank you for your prayers!!!

No comments: