Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hmmmm......

Carla has everything she needs to write our homestudy except our fingerprint results....which we did about a month ago and they haven't come in. I keep calling, and they probably hate me by now, but I REALLY want them to hurry up and get those in!!!

Our portfolio is done, and Emily told me she printed it out and is ready to show it as soon as the opportunity arises. We're praying for that now!!!

I am having problems with waiting now. We've been wanting another child for 7 years, and I feel like we've waited forever. I'm ready to have our child(ren). I know....we haven't been doing THIS long, but it still feels like FOREVER!!!! My strong point is NOT patience, and when I want something this badly, I really struggle.

I know I want OUR child(ren) and no problems. I know that's more important. I keep praying for the mom that will be choosing us. I don't know who she is or what her situation is, but whatever it is, I know she needs our prayers. I am praying for her now....even though she might not even be pregnant at this point. We would love for you to pray for her to!!! She will be making a decision that will affect many lives, and we pray that the circumstances surrounding all of this will be the absolute best they can be, and that God will hold her close and help her to know she is making the right decision. We pray that she will have such a peace about this and that she will have no doubts that she is doing what God has for her life and the life of her child.

Thanks again for checking in!!! I know I don't update often.....but there isn't anything to say!!! lol I do promise to keep you informed when new things happen!!!!!

No comments: