So all of this paperwork is way more time consuming and stressful than I thought. I thought I was almost finished, but we want to make sure every detail is correct, because I don't know how it affects the process if something isn't included in an answer. I know I am irritating those poor people to death! They'll probably speed us through to get rid of us! (just kidding!)
Hopefully by the end of this week, everything will be finished and ready to go, and we can mail it all in. I am still waiting to hear back from the lady about the home study. Please continue to pray for that.
In addition to praying for us, we have a few friends that could use your prayers as well. Jeff and Kim Snow also have a blog about their adoption. They have been in this process way longer than we have. Their link is at the bottom of our page! Please pray for them as well, and feel free to follow their journey too! We also have other friends that I will not name that are still struggling with an answer from God as to what exactly He wants them to do. They want all of the doors to just open if this is what He has for them, and they are praying and waiting to hear His answer. Please pray for them as well.
Ok....well, I know it isn't much, but you know what I know at this point. We are praying hard about the finances, and while we think those are worked out for the most part, there are still some unanswered questions we are waiting to hear about. We know if this is God's will, He will provide, so we will find out soon!
We love you all!
Open House this Saturday, June 21st
18 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment