Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally!

Well, it took me 2 days, but I finally got the slide show uploaded and working. I am also almost done with the paperwork to send in to Embraced by Grace. I've talked with Emily there several times now, and I really like her. Please keep her in your prayers as you pray for us.

We are also starting to look now into someplace to complete our homestudy. We've had a couple of people now recommend a lady to us by the name of Carla, so you can pray for her as well. I have emailed her, and I am waiting for her to email back to see how that goes.

In the meantime, we are still waiting and praying. We have started telling more and more people, and everyone seems very excited for us! I know that whatever God has planned for us, we have AMAZING family and friends that will be right by our side. Thank you!!!

I'm going to try to get some sleep now! lol I've been up late working on getting pictures together and putting them in slide shows and typing applications, and working on organizing all of the information......I am obsessed! lol I'm sure it will calm down!

Thanks again for your prayers!

Amy

"I will lie down in peace and sleep, for you alone, O LORD, will keep me safe." Psalm 4:8

No comments: