Hey all! I just wanted to post to say I am keeping up with this, but there is nothing new happening on our journey!
I would like to add some new people to our prayer list. While you pray for us, and Jeff and Kim, we would like to ask that you pray for our friends George and Tammy as well. They were trying to adopt 2 precious children from Mexico, and this week, their attorney told them they weren't available for adoption, and neither are any of the other children in the orphanage where they live in Mexico. They were sad, but understand that God has a different direction for all of them. Please just pray for them as they find their path.
I'll keep you updated, even if it is just to say there is nothing else going on!!! lol
Open House this Saturday, June 21st
18 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment